|UK STANDARD||£3.95||3-5 working days, signed for, not tracked||Royal Mail|
|UK EXPRESS||£4.95||1-2 working days, signed for, not tracked||Royal Mail|
|UK NEXT DAY||£9.95||Next day guaranteed, order before 11am Monday to Friday, fully tracked||DHL/Royal Mail|
Shipments outside of the UK may be charged import duties and fees. Please read our international shipping section at the bottom of the page for more info.
|EUROPE||£12.95||2-5 working days, fully tracked||DPD/DHL/UPS|
|USA||£21.95||2-5 working days, fully tracked||DHL|
|REST OF WORLD||£29.95||3-7 working days, fully tracked||DHL/UPS|
|BESPOKE||other options are available, get in touch for a quote!|
Fashercise is proud to be a small business run from home by just myself, Alex 👋🏼 I always aim to ship your orders as soon as possible and generally ship out same day on orders placed before 3pm on business days. Sometimes, however, on the rare occasions that I am unable to ship as promptly, I will attempt to ship within 48 hours.
- UK orders received before 3pm (GMT) will normally be shipped the same business day, orders received after will be sent the following business day. If your order is after 3pm on a Friday, it will be shipped the following Monday.
- All our orders are shipped with signed for delivery by default, so please select a delivery address where you (or someone your trust), can be present during business hours to receive and sign for the package. In some cases, packages cannot be delivered if not signed for.
- Occasionally, the courier may give you the option to have the package left with a neighbour or in a safe place. While this may be convenient if you are not home on that day, please be aware that if you select one of these options you do so at your own risk as Fashercise or the courier are not responsible if the package is misplaced or stolen.
- If you would like to discuss a different shipping method or carrier, please get in touch as we can be flexible - additional costs may apply.
- We are not responsible for any packages which fail to arrive due to incorrect address details given. Please always double check.
On occasion, we may use a different carrier or shipping option than the one selected if the service is not available for your specific region, or due to the size or weight or nature of your order.
Please be aware that customs and import duties, taxes and/or customs fees may be payable to receive your order. You are responsible to pay these duties and fees, even if you refuse to accept delivery of the shipments upon arrival.
Some countries have a duty-free allowance, but many do not. While, when possible, we are happy to answer any questions you may have before placing an order, we are not able to advise on customs matters and cannot predict what particular charges may be incurred in your own country. As such, we encourage you to verify with local custom offices the value of any duty free allowances or which duties and charges are payable upon delivery.
If your order is subject to any of these charges, they must be paid in full by you for your package to clear customs. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s). Customs agents have the right to delay release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also deny delivery. If you refuse to pay duties, your order may be be destroyed by customs or sent back to us. If we receive your order back, we will deduct any shipping, duties and customs processing fees charged to us from your refund.
For more information about the estimated time and cost, please get in touch with us on email@example.com and I will aim to answer your questions as quickly as possible.